`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG Trade Group - April 2017 - several teams available for new members

RE: BCCG Trade Group - April 2017 - several teams available for new members
Congrats jp. Hope all goes well. Are you nervous?

Stylindylan your package went out today. Will Pm you the tracking number

Ok thank you

(04-26-2017, 05:24 PM)sambo22 Wrote: Congrats jp. Hope all goes well
Thanks, so far so good!

(04-26-2017, 09:13 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Congrats jp. Hope all goes well. Are you nervous?
I was mostly nervous for the health of mother and baby but so far so good! Though we have barely slept at all, feeding is about 3 hours apart.

My package to Sparty is going out today.

(05-01-2017, 06:10 AM)jplarson Wrote: Thanks, so far so good!

I was mostly nervous for the health of mother and baby but so far so good! Though we have barely slept at all, feeding is about 3 hours apart.

My package to Sparty is going out
Hope everything is good now, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I hope everything is getting better JP.

Got my package today. Awesome mix of cards including a very nice Garoppolo rook jersey, Randy Vataha rook (I met him back when!) and a number of sweet Brady inserts! He even doubled up on the Gronk Optic holo's.

Thanks Temple!

Sambo got your package. Wow. Thanks alot.

Jp glad its going well. This your first? Sleep will be a luxury for awhile, js. But it gets better right around the year mark.

(05-01-2017, 10:51 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Sambo got your package. Wow. Thanks alot.

Jp glad its going well. This your first? Sleep will be a luxury for awhile, js. But it gets better right around the year mark.

You're welcome and glad you liked it

Yeah this is our first. It's wonderful but man the lack of sleep! We are very grateful she is healthy. She's also made her cardboard debut on a '91 Pinnacle card Wink.

(05-05-2017, 04:12 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Received a nice group of Lions from JPLARSON. Bears sent out priority this morning . Thanks for the exchange.
- Thread

Blown away by this lot dude! There's a whole bunch here any Bears fan would like but some stuff fits me perfectly. First off, veteran move using blue painter's tape to seal cards. That's playing the game the right way and staying classy.

Here we have a nice auto/mem selection of Shea McClellin, (who totally blocked that attempt in the super bowl). Some nice mem adds for Bears RBs and a nice swatch from the Bears 1999 1st round QB pick. For the base cards I'm pretty sure there's a Payton I don't have and for sure a Jeffery I don't which are nice PC adds. Also a sweet Dent sacking the uncle of 2017's Mr. Irrelevant Chad Kelly. A bevy of other base and insert cards were added in but my favorite of the whole bunch is probably the Ka'Deem Carey booklet.

Any time I can add a Bears booklet, it goes right on my computer desk. I've wanted to add a Carey for a while and now I can mark it off the list. Thanks Sparty and know that no good deed will go unpunished Smile !