`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYI - The Ruth auto was pulled from Dynasty

FYI - The Ruth auto was pulled from Dynasty
Just letting everyone know that hasn't heard that the Ruth cut auto was pulled from '16 Dynasty.

I was in the group break and had the Braves. I was happy because two of the five cards were Braves, Freeman and Smoltz. The only one happier than me was the guy that had the Yankees.

The last box contained the Ruth and it looked as good as the photos that are being used in advertisements.

If you're interested in seeing the video, send me a PM.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

RE: FYI - The Ruth auto was pulled from Dynasty
whoa, I prolly woulda crap my drawls
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Which site do you use for breaks? I have done a few set breaks, but haven't done the more traditional breaks like what you mention with a team.

(03-22-2017, 08:36 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Just letting everyone know that hasn't heard that the Ruth cut auto was pulled from '16 Dynasty.

I was in the group break and had the Braves. I was happy because two of the five cards were Braves, Freeman and Smoltz. The only one happier than me was the guy that had the Yankees.

The last box contained the Ruth and it looked as good as the photos that are being used in advertisements.

If you're interested in seeing the video, send me a PM.
Thanks,
- Steve

That sounds like fun. Would love to get together with other collectors and open packs!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars