`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boombox

Boombox
So I have been looking at maybe getting some of the Loot crate or Loot locker subscriptions. Those have 3-4 hobby packs and some supplies but I just couldn't do it for $25 - 30. Then I saw a Youtube for a new one called Boombox, it has 6 -10 hobby packs + supplies for $30.

First off you don't have to buy a subscription you can just buy one and never buy again. There is also an option to get one sent every 15 days instead of the usual 30. So I gave it a try.

Mine came today. Its a 400ct cardboard box, mine had 7 packs plus supplies. I ended up getting 3 team bags, 2 regular toploaders and 2 larger toploaders and 8 penny sleeves. My packs were as follows with notable cards:

2015 Contender Draft Picks
Eli Manning Old School Colors

2015 Contender
all base

2015 Prizm
Russell Wilson Helmet Die-cut

2015 Valor
John Elway Speed
Cam Newton Battle Cry

2016 Contender Draft Picks
Tom Brady base
Conner Cook Game Day

2016 Contender
Damarcus Robinson Playoff Ticket Auto /199

2016 Classics
Tony Dorsett 99 Yard Run

Got 1 hit not much else but I have seen a video where the guy got 5 hits. I think I will subscribe and get one per month because its a nice surprise when it shows up in the mailbox and its always fun to rip packs. If your interested you can go to theoriginalboombox.com to check it out.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Boombox
Thanks for the info. Might have to check it out. It looks cool.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

Yeah that does sound pretty cool, its like Birchbox with cards. I sent you a trade offer also.
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

I sent you back an offer. If that guy gets drafted in the top ten I'm gonna want more cards, lol
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(03-31-2017, 07:50 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: I sent you back an offer. If that guy gets drafted in the top ten I'm gonna want more cards, lol
It wont be top ten but he should go in the first round or early 2
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.