`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 Limited, 2 box break- all FS or trade- Zeke RPA redemption!!!!

2016 Limited, 2 box break- all FS or trade- Zeke RPA redemption!!!!
Not going to show base.

But it's a great story aside from the hit. Went to the LCS simply to buy some supplies. But when I walked in, the owner who had learned some of the buying habits and interests of my son and I said "I have a gift for you". He proceeded to hand me a patch of Aldridge in a Spurs uni, and another dual patch of Jordan/Blake from the clippers that my son likes. Nothing too expensive, BV $8/$10, probably things he had sitting around and never sold. But the thought was awesome.

So awesome while I was there only to buy some sleeves and stands, it guilted me into a purchase. Guilt can be good.......

1 box was pretty blah (DeAndre Wash patch auto best hit), 2nd box was looking worse until the last pack redemption. Made it all worth it.

FWIW- All are on my org and avail for trade.

With the Zeke- if I trade, I want a single comparable value card of: Football: Elway, Von Miller, Brady, Larry Fitzgerald
Hockey: Gretz, Messier in an Edm jersey
Basketball: Jordan, Duncan
Soccer: Bale, Christiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane

Vintage cards are ok, and maybe even preferred. I am not one who needs auto or patch for auto or patch. Just comparable value.

Willing to sell the Zeke as well. $165 delivered. Will not redeem of course....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

RE: 2016 Limited, 2 box break- all FS or trade- Zeke RPA redemption!!!!
Nice hit!! Will send for the Washington
quote='longshot18' pid='2656713' dateline='1490217800']
Not going to show base.

But it's a great story aside from the hit. Went to the LCS simply to buy some supplies. But when I walked in, the owner who had learned some of the buying habits and interests of my son and I said "I have a gift for you". He proceeded to hand me a patch of Aldridge in a Spurs uni, and another dual patch of Jordan/Blake from the clippers that my son likes. Nothing too expensive, BV $8/$10, probably things he had sitting around and never sold. But the thought was awesome.

So awesome while I was there only to buy some sleeves and stands, it guilted me into a purchase. Guilt can be good.......

1 box was pretty blah (DeAndre Wash patch auto best hit), 2nd box was looking worse until the last pack redemption. Made it all worth it.

FWIW- All are on my org and avail for trade.

With the Zeke- if I trade, I want a single comparable value card of: Football: Elway, Von Miller, Brady, Larry Fitzgerald
Hockey: Gretz, Messier in an Edm jersey
Basketball: Jordan, Duncan
Soccer: Bale, Christiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane

Vintage cards are ok, and maybe even preferred. I am not one who needs auto or patch for auto or patch. Just comparable value.

Willing to sell the Zeke as well. $165 delivered. Will not redeem of course....
[/quote]

*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

CONGRATS ON ZEKE. HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666