`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Tribute (1/1)

2016 Tribute (1/1)
Had to stop by the LCS today for supplies and I'm a little burnt out on Heritage. Never done Tribute before so I figured what the heck and grabbed 2 packs. Pulled my first 1/1 which was pretty cool but, still for trade. I think I may know who would be interested, ahem...*Buckles haha

Click for Pics!

Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: 2016 Tribute (1/1)
Wow, congrats!

Sweet Pull! I love Tribute! That will trade well here or sell for that matter!

Nice pull!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Hey if the Smoltz is open for trade I would be interested...I still have a few of those cards you were wanting just pm. Thanks and Congrats

That is one sweet Smoltz!!

I'd be interested in the satchel Paige. PLease check my org, I'll be putting in, if you would tell me what you're looking for. Thanks.

Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(03-22-2017, 11:05 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I'd be interested in the satchel Paige. PLease check my org, I'll be putting in, if you would tell me what you're looking for. Thanks.

Brian

Yeah, I kinda like these cards as they look fantastic but the price point is tough. That said you can have the Paige, I'm sure I'll break even on the Smoltz trade. PM me your address and I'll PWE it to you (secure of course). Maybe we will live'n this place up a bit with some good faith (and a little mojo). Smile

That is one SWEET Edgar.

(03-22-2017, 09:53 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: That is one sweet Smoltz!!
There you are! Put in for it man, I knew you'd be stoked. I have a few others interested but I wanted to give you a fair shake as well before I pulled the trigger.

(03-23-2017, 12:51 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: That is one SWEET Edgar.
Thank you, if you are interested, send me a trade. I unfortunately do not know much about him other than what I remember (growing up throughout his career) and how close he came to HOF this year. Just not a dude or team I follow, which is good for you!

(03-22-2017, 04:26 PM)cubhawk49 Wrote: Wow, congrats!
Thanks! When I opened the pack I was like, "wait, there is only two cards in here..." (supposed to be 3) and my LCS guy's eyes got real wide.. haha Guess it's a superfractor too! pretty cool, I am sure it will find a good home here.

(03-22-2017, 04:26 PM)cubhawk49 Wrote: Wow, congrats!
Thank you!

(03-22-2017, 05:39 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet Pull! I love Tribute! That will trade well here or sell for that matter!
Thank you! and I agree they are absolutely beautiful cards, I guess I am still a little old school in that i do not like the real thick cards. Adding a third dimension to "grade" is harsh then charging much more for that instability is just crazy but, I still took the bait anyways... they are gorgeous cards, thats for sure.

(03-22-2017, 06:34 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Nice pull!
Thank you, one of my better ones. Whats that saying about golf, 'it's not the shots you miss that keep you coming back but the shots you make (or something...)'

(03-22-2017, 07:14 PM)once78 Wrote: Hey if the Smoltz is open for trade I would be interested...I still have a few of those cards you were wanting just pm. Thanks and Congrats
I got ya and will take a look for sure, you and I will get a big one done sooner or later, haha. I will keep you posted.