Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing 2016 Triple Threads Parallel - AJ Reed

Missing 2016 Triple Threads Parallel - AJ Reed
Hey all,

Since the 2016 Topps Triple Threads Baseball product release late last year, I've been trying to collect each of the Houston Astros color parallel cards, numbered /25, /50, /99, /150, /250, and /340, in addition to some of the really nice relics/autos I've pulled from the product. Collecting the set (parallels for Altuve, Correa, Keuchel, Springer, AJ Reed) wasn't much of a challenge, except for one card. For months now, I've been looking for the AJ Reed Onyx parallel /50. I've been in dozens of group breaks, looked through eBay sold listings, and searched Facebook selling/trading groups and other forums, with no success. I reached out to Topps via social media several times and finally received a very, very generic response about how some cards are inserted in packs/boxes later than others...which, honestly, I don't understand.

[Image: C1YEeOOUAAEBKq7.jpg:small]

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? I can't imagine it's possible for a card to not go to print...but the product released on September 28th and not a single one has shown up anywhere I can find. Thoughts?

Todd

RE: Missing 2016 Triple Threads Parallel - AJ Reed
first off, very nice idea and second save the ebay search and hope one pops up.....Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Missing 2016 Triple Threads Parallel - AJ Reed
i feel your pain dude. I have 49 of the 50 presently and that 50th is nowhere to be seen. kidding... i will look out for it as well and if i see one i will point you in its direction as I have no interest in it.
http://cardboardcollecting.ca/

"There’s no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation" - Pierre Trudeau

Trading and Buying 1952 Bowman baseball, contact me if you have some to trade/sell.