`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016-17 Overtime

2016-17 Overtime
What the hell is wrong with this site. They only do half the job? Lots of stuff still not priced lol. I keep wasting my money for nothing on this site. How else can we get pricing? I'm tired of this place stealing our money and not providing the service.

RE: 2016-17 Overtime
Get used to it. If you want quick, up-to-date, quality service, this may not be the place.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(03-19-2017, 05:13 PM)jonathani Wrote: Get used to it. If you want quick, up-to-date, quality service, this may not be the place.
I agree, BUT, where is the place?

Please let us know. You can PM me. I don't think your allowed in public forum.

This place is sort of like Topps and baseball: no real competition. We take what we can get because there aren't a whole lot of options.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

i agree Overtime wave 3 cards are out and still no prices on wave 2

(03-30-2017, 04:10 AM)tyee123 Wrote: i agree Overtime wave 3 cards are out and still no prices on wave 2
With all due respect Wave 2 has been priced for some time now, and the 1st part of Wave 3 came out yesterday with Platinum's release. If you have a CL for that I would be happy to import it for you. In the meantime here is the link to the landing page for Overtime where you will find your pricing.

2016-17 Upper Deck Overtime