Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my Bowman Rookie Card BV listed?

Is my Bowman Rookie Card BV listed?
[Image: B7833176-F2AF-4EF7-B134-C73201CF539C_zps5c681djx.jpg]

Won the Bowman Golden Debut Ticket promotion last year, so they included me in 2016 Bowman Draft. Odds to pull out of jumbo packs are 1:1500+ packs. I'm wondering if (1) my card is priced in the OPG and/or print and (2) how many of you pulled my card and wondered who this guy is.

RE: Is my Bowman Rookie Card BV listed?
It is listed. It is priced.

2016 Bowman Draft Golden Debut Contract Winner #GDWFP Francis Pablo

https://www.beckett.com/baseball/2016/bo...o-13581787

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

This is awesome man! I didnt know it existed though!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Wow, how cool!! Francis, out of respect to Beckett and the Mods I won't discuss prices, but you will be pleased to learn that your "rookie" card goes for the same as a '12 Bryce Harper Allen & Ginter RC card. Congrats man!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

"Francis In Glendale" from the Jim Rome show? Do you still fax or email?

(03-14-2017, 10:56 PM)david campos Wrote: "Francis In Glendale" from the Jim Rome show? Do you still fax or email?
Rack him!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(03-14-2017, 06:52 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Wow, how cool!! Francis, out of respect to Beckett and the Mods I won't discuss prices, but you will be pleased to learn that your "rookie" card goes for the same as a '12 Bryce Harper Allen & Ginter RC card. Congrats man!

Thank you kind sir.

(03-14-2017, 10:56 PM)david campos Wrote: "Francis In Glendale" from the Jim Rome show? Do you still fax or email?

HAHAHA yes it's me.

I got banned a few years ago for having piping hot sports takes. Show isn't the same anymore, watered down material as to not offend the sponsors and stations.