`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for trader

Looking for trader

Anyone had contact with the trader Waltstein? I had several good trades with him and now he is not responding to messages about a trade I have not received. Seems to be out of character based on past dealings. All help appreciated. [/size]
Photobucket

RE: Looking for trader
(03-12-2017, 08:08 AM)sparty78 Wrote: Anyone had contact with the trader Waltstein? I had several good trades with him and now he is not responding to messages about a trade I have not received. Seems to be out of character based on past dealings. All help appreciated. [/size]
Someone notified me from his profile that he was in hospital for 2 weeks and would be for 2 more. That was March 1 so hopefully he will be back soon. In my case, I have his cards but he hadn't received mine.

I have similar issue with geeman62. Had ok trade with him before but now no communication for 3 months. I sent my cards but received nothing from him. Don't like giving negative feedback to someone with over 400 good trades but dont see any other choice. Hopefully he is in good health and I would still like to get the cards that we agreed on.

RE: Looking for trader
If anything does not come to resolve within a decent time, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will help however I can.

Randi