`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Of The Players Listed Below, who will have the worst 2nd year
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dak Prescott
54.55%
6 54.55%
Ezekiel Elliott
0%
0 0%
Jordan Howard
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello' I'm new and I'm looking to trade?

Hello' I'm new and I'm looking to trade?
I'm new and I collect Patch cards with 2 or more colors (Please no Jersey cards) I collect the patch not the player so Scrubbed players, cut players or NO Names are very cool for me. I also collect Topps Chrome Refractors, Donruss Optics or anything that is or looks like a refractor that is numbered. Thank you

I have all types of things to trade right now I have a 2015 Contenders Rookie Tickett Autograph of LA Rams Running Back Todd Gurley and best of all it is a PSA 10 (I will want a Rookie Patch/Auto of Melvin Gordon for the Todd Gurley PLS No graded cards I hate them.

RE: Hello' I'm new and I'm looking to trade?
YOU MUST LIST THE CARDS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRADING AWAY. SEARCH CARD CLICK THE TAB AT THE FAR RIGHT AND ENTER INFO.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

RE: Hello' I'm new and I'm looking to trade?
(03-11-2017, 04:30 PM)House_Of_Cards Wrote: I'm new and I collect Patch cards with 2 or more colors (Please no Jersey cards) I collect the patch not the player so Scrubbed players, cut players or NO Names are very cool for me. I also collect Topps Chrome Refractors, Donruss Optics or anything that is or looks like a refractor that is numbered. Thank you

I have all types of things to trade right now I have a 2015 Contenders Rookie Tickett Autograph of LA Rams Running Back Todd Gurley and best of all it is a PSA 10 (I will want a Rookie Patch/Auto of Melvin Gordon for the Todd Gurley PLS No graded cards I hate them.
Spend the time to add all of your collectio in to your organizer then mark the ones you are willing to trade and you will be off and running. i would love to take a look when that is co mplete. Thanks
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.