`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good is Topps about honoring expired redemptions ?

How good is Topps about honoring expired redemptions ?
Bought a couple boxes of 2013 Draft for the fun of it and ended up pulling a Redemption for a John Gray chrome auto. But it expired in November of 2016.

I guess my question is being it just recently expired less than 4 months ago is there a chance they will still honor it or at the least replace it with something of similar value or should I just count my losses and trash it ?

Also how would I go about sending it in just to see what happens ?

RE: How good is Topps about honoring expired redemptions ?
I would mail it in for being expired and cross your fingers. There are collectors here who received the exact card, got a replacement or nothing at all. Just put a note in there with the expired redemption card be nice and polite but also remember they are not obligated to fulfill the redemption
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

In my experience, Topps doesn't honor expired redemptions
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I have heard that Topps is not very good about redeeming expired redemption but with this one being within a few months of expiration I would give them a call and ask.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

Definitely call and try to talk to someone.

I'm 50/50 with Topps. I had one that expired, it wouldn't be accepted and when I called, they shot me down. I had another 3 afterwards and threw them away ... figured it was pointless, but then had another and entered it on the website and it went through ... so, it's worth trying. I never needed to speak to anyone on the one that was accepted on the website. Go for it!!! ... and good luck!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.