`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to move on

RE: Time to move on
Well, I'm still here and still trading (1409 trades completed and counting)..... look me up when you're back!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I'm still here just been extremely busy, another 6 weeks and my schedule opens up and I hope to begin trading again, Good luck to all the folks who are leaving hope to see you on the boards at least.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I'll hang around on the boards and may renew membership from time to time if activity/trading picks up here. Tough to justify the costs when I'm lucky to get 2 trades a month now, so I'll stick to buying all the cards I want and having way too many cards Wink

My subscription officially ended last night and I didn't have a hockey trade offer in almost 2 months so I am sticking with my plan not to renew it.

Thanks to everyone for the trades over the past year in helping me finish a few sets and hopefully I was able to do the same.

When a company loses customers, it needs to determine why and make useful changes, but I don't see Beckett doing so.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I see things have not gotten any better. Only 3 new Threads since 05/02.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

WOW it is DEAD quiet here.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you might wake them.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

There's not enough active members on the forums to make threads worthwhile. Only reason I come on this site is to update my cards and trade.