`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/WTB High Tek

WTTF/WTB High Tek
I'm building master sets of all 2014-2016 High Tek. Interested in trading for or purchasing anything I can (while trying to avoid duplicates of course).

Possibly going to start with low serial numbered (even 1/1s if available), but want anything I don't already have.

With all the patterns, parallels, and variations, this will likely keep me busy for a while Smile

Anyone who can help, please pm me, post here, or send trade offers to my org.

I have all my HT duplicates listed in my org, if there are any other "Tekkers" here who need help with their collections as well. Thanks.

RE: WTTF/WTB High Tek
I actually just busted 6 boxes of it, and was gonna sell all base and parallels in a lot if you're interested.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(02-28-2017, 09:23 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: I actually just busted 6 boxes of it, and was gonna sell all base and parallels in a lot if you're interested.
What year and how much? Pm is fine. Thanks.

(02-28-2017, 09:24 PM)card_fiend2013 Wrote: What year and how much? Pm is fine. Thanks.
2016, let me take a shower real quick and I'll get a run down of the better stuff together for you. You wanting autos too?

(02-28-2017, 10:23 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: 2016, let me take a shower real quick and I'll get a run down of the better stuff together for you. You wanting autos too?
Sure. If I can afford 'em. Gonna depend on the cost/trade value. Please check my org for anything you might want or need via trade.

(02-28-2017, 11:49 PM)card_fiend2013 Wrote: Sure. If I can afford 'em. Gonna depend on the cost/trade value. Please check my org for anything you might want or need via trade.
Just sent you an offer just so you can see all that I have available. Go through and see which ones you need and then we can discuss a price for everything you need.

(03-01-2017, 12:02 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Just sent you an offer just so you can see all that I have available. Go through and see which ones you need and then we can discuss a price for everything you need.
Just sent you an offer. Removed about 6 or 7 duplicates that I already have. The rest I still need. Plmk when you're able to give a price estimate, or if you're interested in a cash/trade mix (please check my org for anything you may want or need). Thanks.