`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Clear Vision 3 box break

2016 Clear Vision 3 box break
Clear Vision is not the most pricey card out there, but compared to similar priced I personally find them attractive cards. So I decided to buy 3 boxes. Here are my takeaways.

FWIW one box contained no hits, 4 of the ever so popular dummy inserts (lol). The next box contained 1 below average hit. The final box contained 1 solid hit, and as if the Card Collecting god's were trying to make amends for the first teaser box, gave up a monster hit!

[Image: SAM_5047_zpsm3ohg9hp.jpg][/URL][/img]

Interestingly the boxes had some duplicates. 2 of the exact same Keanu Neals, Bookers, and Carrs. Just different numbers.

[Image: SAM_5048_zpswpzuaswo.jpg][/URL][/img]

Some higher value inserts. Hard to tell because the background plus cards being see through make them hard to photo, but Warner is to 79, Fitz to 29. Although a diehard Bronco fan, I live in AZ and follow them, as well as the Falcons. So getting the Neal above and then these two Cards are nice.

[Image: SAM_5043_zpstrflawfe.jpg][/URL][/img]

The Fitz is here again, sorry for that. Not really a Raiders fan, but if you are going to get an insert, those 3 are nice to have on a single card. Of course, being a Bronco fan the Rivalries is nice. A pretty nice value card for not being a true "hit" or numbered card.

[Image: SAM_5044_zps9nvv5chx.jpg][/URL][/img]

Visually the Matt Jones is stunning, may be difficult to tell with a background. Wish it was someone I cared about, now just need to find a Redskins fan to trade with. The Carr was a nice hit, and the pleasure of finding that was only surpassed when the mega hit below was in the same pack.

[Image: SAM_5046_zpsyov0qmad.jpg][/URL][/img]

Before deciding what to buy, I did some research on the cards. Part of that included just googling the cards, looks, etc. Being a Bronco fan I also googled both Elway and Manning "hits" jus to see what they looked like. In doing that, discovered there were already 3 of these Manning cards sold/on the market. I jokingly told my son, "Guess if I decide to get these I have no shot at hitting my guys". Of course, hitting them anyway would be a miracle, let alone finding that some are already on the market.

Then this happened! The ink on the P is a bit thin, maybe the marker was running out? So it's not perfect, but it is perfect to me!

As perfect as it is to me, I am open to trading/selling it. For similar value, I actually prefer the look of some other cards out there like Flawless. So would be open to moving it for the right flawless of a favorite player (Elway, Duncan, Harry Kane or Gareth Bale soccer, Manning)

RE: 2016 Clear Vision 3 box break
Dang very nice. I always thought about getting a box but I was always talked out of it. Anyways very nice hit and congrats.

(02-25-2017, 10:48 AM)sambo22 Wrote: Dang very nice. I always thought about getting a box but I was always talked out of it. Anyways very nice hit and congrats.
I think it's a very nice/unique looking set. The most visually stunning is the Matt Jones. Going to have to try and pick up some players I like in the Clear Change.

Also forgot to say if your trading I would be interested in the booker and the Jaylon smith,

(02-25-2017, 11:28 AM)sambo22 Wrote: Also forgot to say if your trading I would be interested in the booker and the Jaylon smith,
I happened to have pulled 2 each (#d). Ill add them to my trade list, search yours, and see if we have anything to work with

Great hit!!
I agree nice looking set. Hit me up if you want to trade the A'shawn.
Bucket:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/tevex4

Collecting all Detroit Lions Contenders Autos(97%)
Collecting all current Lions serial #/parallels (especially Stafford, Ebron, Slay)
Building 2008 SPX Winning Combos (54%),2014 Prizm Green & Red Power, 2014 Topps Rookie Patch, 2016 Optic Aqua.

(02-25-2017, 02:04 PM)tevex4 Wrote: Great hit!!
I agree nice looking set. Hit me up if you want to trade the A'shawn.
I will. I won't be back home til tomorrow to confirm what its #'d to. the pics are hard to tell. I think its 29.

Ill make an offer then, but you have some things (Ryan, Tebow) that should appeal.

Awesome!!!!!
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

CONGRATS ON YOUR HOF PC HIT!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Congrats on hitting that Manning. I find the Clear Vision cards to be very nice looking, reminiscent of the old E-X sets with the acetate stock. I would be all over that Matt Jones card if it was from 2015, as I collect former Gator RC year cards. That being said I wouldn't mind taking one of the Keanu Neal cards off you hands, since you got doubles. Send me an offer if you want to trade it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/