`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for lots of basketball inserts/parallels/stars

Looking for lots of basketball inserts/parallels/stars
Posting this in the trade section to see if that's better as I already put it in the general section.

Mainly looking to buy though.

"Hey all looking to pick up a lot of at least a couple hundred basketball cards consisting of stuff like Prizm parallels, numbered issues, better rcs, die cut inserts, premium products etc. Do not want to mess with any common base.

The last couple years would be best but will be open to say the last 4-5 years.

Message enough deatails or comment with what you have below. Have around $50 total to spend right now. I'm located in South Carolina.

Thanks and looking forward to possibly landing a bargain deal."

RE: Looking for lots of basketball inserts/parallels/stars
Hey, I'm new here too! Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but here are a few things that may match up. Not "stars" per say, but fit your $50 budget for sure. It not going to be easy to find a few hundred cards of inserts, parallels, stars for $50

2016 Panini Contenders Wiltjer Auto #165 (Becket $8, been selling ebay $5-$6)
2016 Panini Contenders Rosco Allen #153 Auto (Becket, $8, ebay selling $5-$6)
2016 Panini Contenders Tre Demps Auto #180 (same value as above)
2016 Panini Contenders Prince Ibeh Auto #169 (same value as above)

2015-16 Court Kings Jerian Grant Fresh Paint Auto #fp-JG (Becket $6, ebay $5-$8)
2015-16 Court Kings Robert Covington #50 Ruby Portraits #38/100 (Beckett $2.50, ebat $1.75-4 ish)
2015-16 Court Kings Branden Dawson #297 number 8/10 (no becket value, can't be that high)

2016-17 Prizm Zach Randolph Prism Orange Wave #24/25. (Beckett 10, no ebay history)

2016 Donruss Deron Williams Orange Laser #78 (Beckett $4, no ebay history)

If you take ebay value, and don't include the Branden Dawson, it comes right to $50. Id sell for that including shipping.

I can provide photo's if you are interested.

RE: Looking for lots of basketball inserts/parallels/stars
Sorry for delay. Thanks for the response. I'll pass for now.