`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford autos and relics

RE: Ford autos and relics
Nice Whitey Ford cards.I like those Diamond King GU cards too.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Thanks for the kind words sir. I like the Diamond Kings also, and the older Donruss (before they lost their license. I have a Yogi Berra bat card that's really sweet.

(02-19-2017, 02:59 PM)zeprock Wrote: Nice Whitey Ford cards.I like those Diamond King GU cards too.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Awesome cards! Whitey could have been a 300 game winner if Stengel didnt play match up with him

(02-20-2017, 11:12 AM)petersj Wrote: Awesome cards! Whitey could have been a 300 game winner if Stengel didnt play match up with him
You're totally right on that. I know for a lot of seasons, Stengel only pitched him against the better teams; the Red Sox, Indians, Tigers and sometimes the Orioles. Then when Houk came in 1961, he was the one who asked Ford if he wanted to pitch every fourth day. Ford did, that's why he had such a great record in 1961.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Beautiful Ford's. Always felt he was underappreciated in the hobby.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

This is what i mentioned earlier in the thread. Demonstrates what one must do when you find someone and need an auto and have nothing at hand lol

[Image: IMG_5869_zpsmgk7qns4.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s