`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge 2017 Topps Pull Pinstripe style

Huge 2017 Topps Pull Pinstripe style
Stopped by Walmart and grabbed 2 blasters and BOOM!!!.....Now question is keep it Raw or attempt to have it graded ?

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

RE: Huge 2017 Topps Pull Pinstripe style
Nice hit! I wouldn't grade it unless it books for 100 or over. Still to a Yankee fan that is sweet hit!

Congrats on the pull! I think the SSP's are the coolest part of the topps bland sets. Is he supposed to be huge? it would seem the yanks are loaded with high hope players at the moment.
oh sh*t, that was my 100th post. I am now a Jr. Member. hahahaha
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(02-15-2017, 08:19 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Congrats on the pull! I think the SSP's are the coolest part of the topps bland sets. Is he supposed to be huge? it would seem the yanks are loaded with high hope players at the moment.
oh sh*t, that was my 100th post. I am now a Jr. Member. hahahaha
Sanchez, Judge, Torres & Bird are the new core four. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

As you can tell by my avatar I'm a Yankees fan so I'll likely hold and hope he has a big spring and/or gets off to a hot start and see what prices do.

The last known sold price was $91 and there are several that had BIN's in the $200 + range and settled for a best offer but you can't see what that price was but I'd assume they we also around the $100+ mark

(02-15-2017, 10:14 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: As you can tell by my avatar I'm a Yankees fan so I'll likely hold and hope he has a big spring and/or gets off to a hot start and see what prices do.

The last known sold price was $91 and there are several that had BIN's in the $200 + range and settled for a best offer but you can't see what that price was but I'd assume they we also around the $100+ mark
I can show you how to view all offers accepted and rejected
Actually, it appears sortsof is back online so you can view everything there

(02-17-2017, 10:25 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I can show you how to view all offers accepted and rejected
Actually, it appears sortsof is back online so you can view everything there
If you would PM me that info I'd appreciate it

(02-17-2017, 07:23 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: If you would PM me that info I'd appreciate it
You can just got to sortsof.com and it will show all finshed sales including best offers. Sortsof.com, watchcount and cardsnoop all perform the same function. 2 weeks ago they all went haywire because Ebay did some new programming. We found a way to circumvent that but right after I posted this morning all sites came back on and we no longer nee to use the long way.