`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storing cards issue

Storing cards issue
I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question. I want to store some of my cards in a toploader and then a team bag and then put those cards in a standard 2 row show box. The issue is the team bags get crushed like the rows are not wide enough, i have seen people store their cards this way in a shoe box and not have them crushed. Is there a wider shoe box or something? Maybe i am crazy lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Storing cards issue
Great question! The "graded card" shoebox is wider if I remember correctly....if not, may I suggest not using team bags and buy the one-touch resealable bags. They are taller, but narrower and fit much nicer in 2 row boxes. All of my higher-end PC are put into those and they fit just fine.

(02-13-2017, 11:52 AM)madamson Wrote: Great question! The "graded card" shoebox is wider if I remember correctly....if not, may I suggest not using team bags and buy the one-touch resealable bags. They are taller, but narrower and fit much nicer in 2 row boxes. All of my higher-end PC are put into those and they fit just fine.
So i just looked and it appears i do have the one touch resealable bags for my larger one touch holders but i believe i was using the team bags for when i was just trying to protect the standard toploaders. So they make one touch resealable bags for just your standard top loader? Thanks again for the reply.

(02-13-2017, 12:32 PM)cardguy81 Wrote: So i just looked and it appears i do have the one touch resealable bags for my larger one touch holders but i believe i was using the team bags for when i was just trying to protect the standard toploaders. So they make one touch resealable bags for just your standard top loader? Thanks again for the reply.
Nope, the one touch bags are marketed for the one touch magnetic holders, but I do believe those are narrower than team bags.....

I keep all my autographs and top cards in my moms hope chest in top loaders , screw down and magnetic holders

Dark places keep the autographs from fading
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

There is a company called Perfect Fit Innovations that make sleeves for magnetics and toploaders that do not have any excess beyond the holder itself. They have them for all different sizes and thickness. I saw them being promoted by different youtubers and they work great. I've been using them for a year or so. The website has a video about them, really cool product. They might be what you're looking for.

(02-15-2017, 04:45 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I keep all my autographs and top cards in my moms hope chest in top loaders , screw down and magnetic holders

Dark places keep the autographs from fading
Great tip. I keep my high end stuff in the safe and one of the reasons is the point you brought up.

My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2