`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading Down? I'm trading at 2-3x value...

Trading Down? I'm trading at 2-3x value...
Are you willing to trade down? If so, I'm trading my cards at 2-3x in your favor! (example, you want cards at $30 value on your side, I'll only ask $10 in trade in return (depends on card)). Let's see if we can't get some inserts or RCs in your hands that I no longer want. All my base, inserts, and RCs are accounted for in my "org". The autos and memorabilia cards I need to go back and double check that I still have them.

Let's git er' done!

RE: Trading Down? I'm trading at 2-3x value...
Please check me to see if you can use anything. Right now I am trying to get some cheap autos and jerseys.

offer sent
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

Offer sent

Open offer sent.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Thanks for those that have worked trades...this has been quite the fun and some of you get it. I won't trade things like Dak Prescott at .5 or .33 value, but there are plenty of cards that I wouldn't mind trading at those rates (obvious by the 4 trades that I have made). Autos and Memorabilia cards, unless they are absolute scrubs I won't trade at those rates either (not trading a James White auto at $4 given his recent SB performance). But keep those trades coming... Smile

Open offer sent.