`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Super Jumbo Box 2016 Bowman Draft

1 Super Jumbo Box 2016 Bowman Draft
Really couldn't ask for a better overall box with this many good names and all 1st rounders.

All for trade for Dansby Swanson, Matt Thaiss and Kyle Schwarber.

[Image: DraftSJ_zpsv0o0xt4u.jpg]
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: 1 Super Jumbo Box 2016 Bowman Draft
Nice Kirilloff and nice overall box. Any good color?
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(02-07-2017, 03:42 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Nice Kirilloff and nice overall box. Any good color?
Thank you!

Not much good color to speak of in this one, but didn't really mind with the autos it had.

Really nice box! Those are the auto's that everyone is trying to get seeing as though they are in top 100 prospects for 2017. Congrats!! Do you still have that Guzman royals auto?

offer sent
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(02-07-2017, 06:24 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Really nice box! Those are the auto's that everyone is trying to get seeing as though they are in top 100 prospects for 2017. Congrats!! Do you still have that Guzman royals auto?
Thank you, really happy with it.

I do still have that one. Do you by any chance have any Swanson, Thaiss or Schwarber not listed for trade? Doesn't have to be an auto of Swanson or Schwarber, just something comparable.

Ah, Kirilloff right after we finish another trade. Haha

Pretty decent names on the autos though.
Kepler

(02-07-2017, 11:30 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Ah, Kirilloff right after we finish another trade. Haha
I purchased the same Kirilloff auto from eBay for $35 as most were asking $45+; just had to have one!

(02-07-2017, 06:50 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Thank you, really happy with it.

I do still have that one. Do you by any chance have any Swanson, Thaiss or Schwarber not listed for trade? Doesn't have to be an auto of Swanson or Schwarber, just something comparable.
I might i will take a look and let you know.

Couldn't ask for better names brother