Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faded Sweetspot Autos

Faded Sweetspot Autos
Hey guys
While searching for a needle in a haystack (card I had sold, but. Couldn't find when I went to mail it,) came across seveal Sweetspot autos I had picked up several years ago. Most of the signatures have faded into oblivion. ..Shouldn'tUpper Deck have the obligation to replace those cards? They should of known the correct. Ink to use.
Hard to resell the cards if the auto isn't there.
Any thoughts? Huh
Bob:, .
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

RE: Faded Sweetspot Autos
Upper Deck still exists? I haven't seen anything from them in years.
If they're still around, they should do something ... I've got 3 or 4 that are ruined, too.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-04-2017, 02:35 PM)expediter Wrote: Hey guys
While searching for a needle in a haystack (card I had sold, but. Couldn't find when I went to mail it,) came across seveal Sweetspot autos I had picked up several years ago. Most of the signatures have faded into oblivion. ..Shouldn'tUpper Deck have the obligation to replace those cards? They should of known the correct. Ink to use.
Hard to resell the cards if the auto isn't there.
Any thoughts? Huh
Bob:, .
This is the common denominator with the sweet spot autos, I beleive i read somewhere it was the ink used or something. Theres also a year in which its more common than others.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-04-2017, 04:07 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Upper Deck still exists? I haven't seen anything from them in years.
If they're still around, they should do something ... I've got 3 or 4 that are ruined, too.
Upper Deck still issues Goodwin Champions each year.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I do have a couple of those and I think it happened with the 2007.

(02-04-2017, 07:52 PM)zeprock Wrote: Upper Deck still issues Goodwin Champions each year.
And tons of hockey...pretty much all hockey. So if you are looking for retribution looks like you are in line for a Connor McDavid, or Sidney Crosby auto. Most likely you would get a scrub from the Florida Panthers (no offence directed at Panthers fans). My Verlander Sweet Spot is pretty invisible also.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

This is nothing new with those sets
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)