`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying Stamps.com so i can trade with my Canadian friends again. Need help !

RE: Trying Stamps.com so i can trade with my Canadian friends again. Need help !
I just made two trades with two Canadian peeps. I'm sweating it over here because the U.S Post Office is frankly no help in or not informed enough to answer my questions. I followed all your guys advice and marked it gift, less than 3/4 of an inch in a paper bubble mailer.

The customs form was also part of the deal which was convenient. But now I'm worried the customs form Stamps.com provided wont be enough to satisfy them. I will hold my breath till then. Stamps.com for me did not provide a tracking number for my Canada shipping but does from my U.S.

(01-30-2017, 06:03 PM)richardbitterman Wrote: Hmm, I send a single top loader the the states in PWE from time to time and haven't had an issue.

Maybe the seller gets asked all the time where the cards are? I'm guessing the seller misunderstood your question.

French speaking seller? I only state that because I've had that happen a few times in miscommunication in English/French (as my French is terrible and I've forgotten most of it from high school.) I had a seller send 2 cards in a ziplock bag and PWE. They came damaged. I messaged him about it and he said that he sends all his stuff in ziplock to keep things safe so he was glad they arrived. Umm what?
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

RE: Trying Stamps.com so i can trade with my Canadian friends again. Need help !
Hope all goes well for your recent trades. I typically don't send with tracking on trades until the value reaches around $100 BV and I haven't had an issue yet. I've had 1 issue buying and 1 selling on eBay where the cards didn't arrive without tracking.

Let us know how it goes and hopefully you have found a cost effective solution to trading with us Canucks Wink

Hi Christina,

Are you sure there wasn't a tracking number on the Customs form? It should start with an "L", and is about 7 digits long (ends with "US").

I found the track # UA356201555US in the search prints option. it says its at the Interantional service center. so I guess everything is good. I changed the digits to protect the identity of the receiver lol. Thanks for giving me all the advice during these trying times haha. I appreciate it.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

No worries. I just sent another trade out today, so I'm down to $4.33 left in my account. I'll probably cancel at the end of the month, since that's when they bill.

And I, too, noticed that the tracking now starts with "UA". By the way, my 2 oz. padded envelope only cost $2.40 to mail to NS...

Nice thread. I do as well use Stamps.com for my shipping. Have never had any issues shipping to Canada for under $3 as long as it is 1-2 cards only. My question is, I know about the Multi-Order Shipping option with PayPal, but I could never figure out how to ship from the US to Canada with that service. If anyone has some insight on this, I would appreciate it. If I could save myself $10 a month (Stamps.com service) that would be cool.

Thanks!
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)