`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand New Here

Brand New Here
Hello. I am brand new here. I have a quick question. Where is the best place to sell cards at via online? I came across a smaller shoe box of some not that old of cards. Some are autographed and some looks to pieces of material.
I haven't collected cards since the mid to early 90's so I have no use for these. Any help would be appreciated. I am not looking to make a fortune obviously. Just a fair price and make someone else that collects happy.

RE: Brand New Here
If the cards are at least $3 value, it would be worth it to send them to COMC (Check Out My Cards). You can check their website for more info (charges, timing, etc.)

If you want to sell bunches at a time, then eBay or Craig's List work well for that. I have never used either but many, many collectors on this site use them.

I am not aware of other online selling venues, but I know more have to exist; takes time to research it.

You can sell them directly from here too, though I haven't tried it, so I don't know exactly how it works. There are rules and guidelines on here somewhere for it.

(01-27-2017, 12:31 PM)savagenate Wrote: You can sell them directly from here too, though I haven't tried it, so I don't know exactly how it works. There are rules and guidelines on here somewhere for it.
Yeah, you can select 'Cash' rather than select cards on the trade screen. There is a fee so you would need to have some cash in your PayPal account to cover that. I have only used it once.