`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't get my trade requests

I don't get my trade requests
Hey guys, I let my subscription run out here. I know for sonevreason some of you still have the ability to see my org and send over trades because I get the email notifications. I just can't view them when I open the email. My apologies. I'm not blowing anyone off. Thanks, Matt

RE: I don't get my trade requests
Yeah sure Matt, we all know you're dodging people on here!

Trades are A LOT tougher to come by here than they used to be, so don't blame you for letting it lapse.

Should hopefully be getting cards from the weekend breaks today or tomorrow, will shoot you a text when they get here.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(01-26-2017, 09:34 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey guys, I let my subscription run out here. I know for sonevreason some of you still have the ability to see my org and send over trades because I get the email notifications. I just can't view them when I open the email. My apologies. I'm not blowing anyone off. Thanks, Matt
+1. I am in the same situation Matt. I will renew at some point next month though.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Check your PMs
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(01-26-2017, 09:34 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey guys, I let my subscription run out here. I know for sonevreason some of you still have the ability to see my org and send over trades because I get the email notifications. I just can't view them when I open the email. My apologies. I'm not blowing anyone off. Thanks, Matt
Hey Matt,

I've sent you a few of those messages regarding my raw but MINT Kris Bryant autographs for trade. Was wanting to see if you had any highend Schwarber autos that you were willing to part with, including that latest addition I saw on Facebook! Sickening, bro!!! Anyway, PM sent and I'll shoot you over some scans if you're interested.

Alan...

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(01-26-2017, 03:10 PM)rack85 Wrote: Hey Matt,

I've sent you a few of those messages regarding my raw but MINT Kris Bryant autographs for trade. Was wanting to see if you had any highend Schwarber autos that you were willing to part with, including that latest addition I saw on Facebook! Sickening, bro!!! Anyway, PM sent and I'll shoot you over some scans if you're interested.

Alan...
also just got in some base gems

(01-26-2017, 05:49 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: also just got in some base gems
i also let my subscription run out and im going to lay low for a bit and re organize my stuff , see ya on Collectors Choice thou

I see quite a few comments about people leaving the site, or at least letting their subscriptions run out. I understand if it is to "take a break" or raise funds for emergency purposes, but it seems a shame for guys with so many years and so much to trade to just quit over $2 a week.

There are some newbies coming in that this site definitely needs, but the veterans are important to give the site some stability and trust. I sure hope that there are not many more that leave!

By the way, there is a guy in the Marines that was always on this site, and some were asking about him this past Fall. Did anyone ever figure out that he is okay? His avatar is ne12bc12. Another one missing lately is crazyforkinsler5, and ringers1993, and wolverine74, and so on and so on. They were all great traders!!

(01-26-2017, 08:49 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I see quite a few comments about people leaving the site, or at least letting their subscriptions run out. I understand if it is to "take a break" or raise funds for emergency purposes, but it seems a shame for guys with so many years and so much to trade to just quit over $2 a week.

There are some newbies coming in that this site definitely needs, but the veterans are important to give the site some stability and trust. I sure hope that there are not many more that leave!

By the way, there is a guy in the Marines that was always on this site, and some were asking about him this past Fall. Did anyone ever figure out that he is okay? His avatar is ne12bc12. Another one missing lately is crazyforkinsler5, and ringers1993, and wolverine74, and so on and so on. They were all great traders!!
Ne12bc12 (Robert) and crazy for Kinsler (Phillip) are on our site. Ringers and Wolverine I'm not sure. Its not that the $2 per week bothers me. Its the fact I can't keep my org straight anymore because of the volume of buying, selling and trading that takes place there.

I am a seasonal member of Beckett as well. I am usually only active from September through February. I coach baseball and have a family (4 kids). Spring and Summer are just too busy to spend time on the hobby. I feel bad when I am on hiatus and cannot respond to members that offer trades!

PS I only have a month left. Still looking for some trades before my break!