`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My four favorite cards

RE: My four favorite cards
(01-23-2017, 09:40 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: I know this is random, but love seeing posts of any of your guys' cards. I thought I would share my four favorite cards. These are the cards I would never let go if I had to sell my collection for whatever reason.
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Black Barry Larkin Auto 1/1
2005 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold Chad Johnson Auto 4/10
2008 Upper Deck Premier Signature Premier Bronze Joey Votto 19/25
2005 Donruss Master Craftsmen Black Ken Griffey Jr. 4/10

[Image: image_zps0lqfkczd.jpeg]

Also decided to add it to my signature....

Took it off my signature. Too big.
That Larkin signature is sweet. I laughed when I saw Chad Johnson's 1st grade scribble next to it. Larkin is classy.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(01-29-2017, 05:29 PM)jonathani Wrote: That Larkin signature is sweet. I laughed when I saw Chad Johnson's 1st grade scribble next to it. Larkin is classy.
+1
I dislike it when an athlete doesn't put any effort into a fan's keepsake. That's the difference between class and phoning it in right there.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(01-29-2017, 05:39 PM)zeprock Wrote: +1
I dislike it when an athlete doesn't put any effort into a fan's keepsake. That's the difference between class and phoning it in right there.
I never liked that either. He used to sign his full name which was way better looking, but around 03 or 04 he must have gotten lazy. But he's my favorite football player for my favorite team and I pulled it out of the first box of football cards I ever bought, so I can't complain. Larkin on the other hand is the king of consistency. His signature looks just the same now as it did on his first certified autograph. It shows he cares. Like you guys said, that is class.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Totally sick cards in this thread!! congrats to everyone on them!! Dont really know which 4 are my favs let me try.......

1964 Topps Venezuelan

[Image: Mickey%20Mantle_zpsohgj4ngv.png]

[Image: CalRipken82TBGS9_zps15bc4df6.png]

[Image: CalRipken1981TCMA_zps4af5cc96.jpg]

This was my first autographed card

[Image: CalRipkenJrAuto.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s