`
Connect With Us!
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Matchmaker
01-23-2017, 09:17 PM
My Matchmaker
I was wondering if anyone else out there is having problems with the Matchmaker feature on here. I added cards recently, whether I didn't have them and now I have them or cards I want to trade. It does not show up.

For example two weeks ago Card A is a card I wanted and was willing to trade for. I received Card A and put that in my organize. When I look for that player on matchmaker, it says that Card A is a card I want even though I already put down I already have that card and do not want to trade for it. Do I need to do an update? Am I missing something?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: My Matchmaker
(01-23-2017 09:17 PM)nyy2411218 Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone else out there is having problems with the Matchmaker feature on here. I added cards recently, whether I didn't have them and now I have them or cards I want to trade. It does not show up.

For example two weeks ago Card A is a card I wanted and was willing to trade for. I received Card A and put that in my organize. When I look for that player on matchmaker, it says that Card A is a card I want even though I already put down I already have that card and do not want to trade for it. Do I need to do an update? Am I missing something?

Hi, I could be wrong, but I don't believe that adding a card in your organizer as a "HAVE", removes it from your matchmaker. I believe the two are working independently from one another. The same thing should be true about adding a new card in your "NEED" or "trade for"column, doesn't automatically add this card to your shoebox. I think once you've received a card, you'll need to go in your shoebox to delete the card from there.

Once again, this is my impression, but I could be wrong.

Dan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply