`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Archives 65th Anniversary

2016 Topps Archives 65th Anniversary
Does anyone know when this set is going to be priced? They have been out since November 23rd, 2016. I think its about time don't you think.

RE: 2016 Topps Archives 65th Anniversary
Another set need pricing. I don't normally order the OPG, only when I need it but in this case its costing me money when I don't need to order it. Only way I can find out if its priced is to order the OPG. I don't understand the delays in pricing.

I have sent e-mails and tried live chat regarding pricing on two other sets but no change. They say they send the questions to their "concern team." I am trying to figure out why pricing would stop halfway on the Topps Now cards. Price all or price none in my opinion. Hope you get your pricing soon.

(01-27-2017, 09:26 PM)garrisc Wrote: I have sent e-mails and tried live chat regarding pricing on two other sets but no change. They say they send the questions to their "concern team." I am trying to figure out why pricing would stop halfway on the Topps Now cards. Price all or price none in my opinion. Hope you get your pricing soon.
Seems that Beckett is run by a couple of people lol. Seriously, they need to get their act together. I am tired of wasting my money when I shouldn't be.

NO Pricing on these is strange..they are not specifically on line..but not carried in Hobby stores...I would love to see prices..but I am not holding my breath..
I do not like, but kinda understand..on line stuff like A&G X..yet they priced this year's MINI set, which was on line only..

bfleischer@beckett.com is the person to contact to see if this can be priced.

Regards
Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(01-28-2017, 06:28 PM)richk Wrote: bfleischer@beckett.com is the person to contact to see if this can be priced.

Regards
Rich
I dont understand the issue for it not being priced. They were officially released by Topps. I shouldnt have to eamil anyone really.

(01-28-2017, 06:28 PM)richk Wrote: bfleischer@beckett.com is the person to contact to see if this can be priced.

Regards
Rich
I have e-mailed him many times about missing sets etc...like the AD PANELS from this years Heritage...and the missing cards on other sets..
At least he responds or the sets appear...I do not know how many others are in charge of pricing sets...would like Mega Chrome Holiday priced too...I am sure he can not be the only one who controls pricing..