`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions About Selling Cards on eBay

RE: Questions About Selling Cards on eBay
(01-16-2017, 08:19 PM)MichaelSmith87 Wrote: How do I ship through PayPal? Does it cost extra to print the labels? Or is it just the price of whatever I'm shipping? For example, if I'm shipping a single card in a bubble mailer and it weighs say 3oz, and let's say it will cost the $2.60 to ship the package; will it just cost the $2.60 to print the label or is there an additional fee for printing the label tacked onto the $2.60 price of shipping? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to make sure I understand and identify all expenses before I go all gung-ho on this. Thanks!
For trades, once you have a PayPal account, go to paypal shipping. Like others said, price is for the postage, no extra cost. Postage of course changes with the times.

Yep, PayPal shipping is great unless you have items to ship over 15 ounces, which has happened a few times with trades. Then the postage is crazy high!

(01-18-2017, 11:46 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Yep, PayPal shipping is great unless you have items to ship over 15 ounces, which has happened a few times with trades. Then the postage is crazy high!
If you hit that threshold, grab a small flat-rate box - you can fit a lot of cards in there for less than $6 to anywhere in the US.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]