`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF Auto PC Additions from 2016

HOF Auto PC Additions from 2016
With 2016 winding down, I figured I would share the HOF autos I was able to add to the PC in 2016. There are only 7 but there are a few nice ones, in my opinion. Thanks for looking!

[Image: piazza%20auto_zpszq1wbmwq.jpg]
[Image: hafey%20auto_zpsfwupt45x.jpg]
[Image: grove%20auto_zpscttifsra.jpg]
[Image: lindstrom%20auto_zpsedqqwxgn.jpg]
[Image: grimes%20auto_zps8nidtrsd.jpg]
[Image: veeck%20auto_zpsd2sqpzm8.jpg]

And, finally, one of the two newest members of the Hall:

[Image: selig%20auto_zpspqspbs3j.jpg]
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: HOF Auto PC Additions from 2016
Nice additions!

Nice stuff Aaron! I especially love that Burleigh Grimes, and the Bill Veeck!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

I love that Piazza! Great stuff.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

really awesome additions aaron.

Wow you make me want to start my own HOF auto collection and pull out what I have to see exactly what I have.
Those are really cool.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Very nice, one day if I get progressed far enough in this graded HOFer RC collection I would like to start a HOFer on card/cut auto PC. I wish I had kept the autos from the HOF'ers I had in my Braves PC: Spahn, Mathews, Aaron, Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, etc.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-29-2016, 09:19 AM)cubhawk49 Wrote: Nice additions!
Thanks, Scott!
(12-29-2016, 11:54 AM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Nice stuff Aaron! I especially love that Burleigh Grimes, and the Bill Veeck!
Thanks, Jake! The Veeck was one I had been looking to acquire for a while. He was the owner of the minor league Milwaukee Brewers in the 1940's. Now I need to find an auto of the manager of those Brewers who went on to have a HOF career for the Yankees: Casey Stengel.
(12-29-2016, 04:20 PM)jason32rich Wrote: I love that Piazza! Great stuff.
Thanks, Jason! I really love the design of the 2014 Dynasty cards. Not usually a big fan of silver ink autos but they sure look nice on the Dynasty.
(12-29-2016, 06:48 PM)ounagi Wrote: really awesome additions aaron.
Thanks, James!
(12-29-2016, 09:27 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Wow you make me want to start my own HOF auto collection and pull out what I have to see exactly what I have.
Those are really cool.
Thanks, Wayne! If I recall from your PC thread, you have quite a collection of HOF autos yourself!
(12-29-2016, 11:09 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Very nice, one day if I get progressed far enough in this graded HOFer RC collection I would like to start a HOFer on card/cut auto PC. I wish I had kept the autos from the HOF'ers I had in my Braves PC: Spahn, Mathews, Aaron, Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, etc.
Thanks, man! Yeah, my budget will not allow both a HOF auto PC and a graded HOF RC PC. Perhaps some day I will be able to start picking up some.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice cards! Especially the Grove!

Awesome Additions, Aaron! (AAA Smile )
I need to do an inventory on my HOF autos one day. It's probably only a handful, but it would be great to keep them on display ... Start a mini-southern Cooperstown annex here in FL. Smile LOL ... Hmmm, Now if only I can find that Babe Ruth auto that's laying around here somewhere ... Smile (I Wish!)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.