`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice Football

Need advice Football
So I'm just getting back into the game, I left in 99. Now that I want to be back I see ALOt has changed. I'm really intrigued by these "high end products". Even though I know there may be more risk for your money in these products, I can afford them so my question is im not sure what to purchase right now. My budget is 1400 and right now I'm torn between 2011 exquisite (due to the rookie class, jj, Julio, brown, etc) 2007 exquisite to try n chase for the Peterson, I just bought the Calvin Johnson for its highest mint grade from psa for a great price. Or a box of the 2015 panini flawless, which I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about. So please I would love any and all advice. I already tried searching for 2000 playoff contender boxes, for obvious reasons I can't seem to find them anywhere! And same for 1998 boxes.
Edit* for 2007 and 2011 I would be purchasing the cases 3 boxes per case. For panini it would just be 1 box

RE: Need advice Football
Welcome! There's a lot more risk with the high end stuff, but personally, depending on the product, I'd still take the risk for the reward! I personally would stay away from flawless. Lots of junk in them, and way too many rumors about fake patches and diamonds. That's just me though. There are a few new products out this year, Impeccable is one, that might be worth a try. I personally like National Treasures, even though I can't afford to buy boxes lol. Whatever direction you go, we'd love to see scans of the loot! Good luck!

pm sent with advice
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Ugh it's just so hard to decide, I too have heard the flawless rumors...I'm so up in the air right now 2011 exquisite has a lot of solid rpa's in there. Such a good year, with watts Julio Antonio brown cam newton a.j green. On the other hand I do like the impeccable as well 2016 with their Troy ounces

IMO $1400 you can just go on eBay and get you a Julio, Aj, and Cam RC autos with some $$$ left over.
[]