`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 More Online Elite Extra Edition Box Break

1 More Online Elite Extra Edition Box Break
Another batch of cards to be received from 2016 EEE team break. This time I had the Astros and Twins. Here are the highlights:

Twins Hits:
Balazovic Future Threads Auto #/99
Arraez base Auto
Balazovic Die Cut Auto #/10
I really wanted a Nick Gordon autograph (anybody get one?)

Astros Hits:
Martes Die Cut Auto #/99
Dawson Die Cut Auto #/75
Bregman Future Threads Relic #/149
Bregman Future Threads Triple Relic #/99
Martes Quad Relic #/49
Whitley base Auto
Rogers Die Cut Auto #/5
I was hoping for a Bregman autograph but they are scarce in this product.

In addition, there were 3 or 4 parallels numbered #/100 or #/200

All the Astros can be negotiated for trade for EEE Twins or discounted for sale once online pricing is done. Of course, the #/5 won't be priced.

RE: 1 More Online Elite Extra Edition Box Break
I saw the Jake Rogers /5 get pulled, did you break with Sports Box Breaks? Had a couple teams myself and have had GREAT luck with them.

Nice amount of decent numbered/auto cards ... Very lucky. In the past, with EEE I came up with nothing except base cards. That wasn't good. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Y
(12-30-2016, 03:14 PM)wickercat Wrote: I saw the Jake Rogers /5 get pulled, did you break with Sports Box Breaks? Had a couple teams myself and have had GREAT luck with them.
Yes, it was Sportsboxbreaks! Very keen eye. I did total of 5 breaks and 9 teams with them and had a hit with all but two of the teams.
(12-31-2016, 10:07 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice amount of decent numbered/auto cards ... Very lucky. In the past, with EEE I came up with nothing except base cards. That wasn't good. Sad
Thanks. I have the worst luck opening products when comparing to what I see others get (I have never pulled am auto of Jeter, Griffey, Ripken, Thomas, McGwire, Bryant, Trout, and any other star) but I had great luck doing online team box breaks for some reason.