`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!
I just want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone here. I hope to pick up after the holidays with some trades. You guys made 2016 a fun year. Here's hoping 2017 will be even better.

RE: Merry Christmas!!
(12-24-2016, 12:22 PM)cspen Wrote: I just want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone here. I hope to pick up after the holidays with some trades. You guys made 2016 a fun year. Here's hoping 2017 will be even better.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well, we had a couple trades in '16 maybe a few more in '17.

Scott

Merry Christmas back at you. I had a much better experience in 2016 than in 2015 so looking forward to even better 2017.

(12-24-2016, 12:22 PM)cspen Wrote: I just want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone here. I hope to pick up after the holidays with some trades. You guys made 2016 a fun year. Here's hoping 2017 will be even better.
... And as well to you (and everyone else here at the Beckett Baseball Forum)
I hope you all get your 'holy grail' baseball card from St. Nick! (Or HannuKlaus, depending on your faith Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
I look forward to seeing your avatars and reading your posts in 2017.

~Mark
~Loki & Toby

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Merry Christmas
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]