`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot find card in Beckett

Cannot find card in Beckett
Can anyone help me? Have a card that I cannot find anywhere in Beckett. It is a Earl Thomas auto from 2011 Score card #257. It's not a card on, its a sticker auto. Looked everywhere for it and cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Cannot find card in Beckett
Look on the back of the card to see if it has anything mentioning Congratulations, and Panini guaranteeing the authenticity of the autograph. If nothing like that is present, the card was more than likely an in person signing (best case), or a fake auto. Hope this helps.

I don't see that card in the panini checklist either....like he asked "does it say authentic auto" on the back? Does it have a stamp on the front maybe (buyback)
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(12-22-2016, 05:59 PM)calm6618 Wrote: Can anyone help me? Have a card that I cannot find anywhere in Beckett. It is a Earl Thomas auto from 2011 Score card #257. It's not a card on, its a sticker auto. Looked everywhere for it and cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
One of my favorite sets, Score.
If it was added to the set, but not in the checklist, there are two things to look for.
1) On the front, top left it will have Signatures stamped on the card.
2) On the back, there is a cropped photo (same photo as the front), then a thin horizontal line, under the line it says 'The autograph is guaranteed by Panini America, Inc'
There is only two listed 2016 Honors Recollection Earl Thomas cards, both are 2014 Immaculate cards.

SORRY, HOPE YOU GET POSITIVE RESULTS ON THIS CARD
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(10-07-2017, 12:37 AM)ginge01 Wrote: One of my favorite sets, Score.
If it was added to the set, but not in the checklist, there are two things to look for.
1) On the front, top left it will have Signatures stamped on the card.
2) On the back, there is a cropped photo (same photo as the front), then a thin horizontal line, under the line it says 'The autograph is guaranteed by Panini America, Inc'
There is only two listed 2016 Honors Recollection Earl Thomas cards, both are 2014 Immaculate cards.
I love how helpful people can be here.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.