`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody use COMC to sell cards?

RE: Anybody use COMC to sell cards?
(12-17-2016, 11:56 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Do you know your average time before a sale?
Depends on the card -- I have some cards from my very 1st shipment six years ago and other cards sell the day I post. I send differently from most people so I can't be sure as to giving a specific answer but I make sales every day. To me, it's like an annuity.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Have you found that the best items to sell would be inserts or serial numbered cards of stars, or low serial numbered cards even if common players (i.e. Topps Black numbered out of under 100). Or, lower end rookies of star players, star or common game used, star or common cert autos, etc.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike:

One thing to consider, is if you are willing to take the "hit" you can have your items on Ebay and Amazon through COMC as well. That gives a ton more exposure. You might want to check to see what options you want to take before submitting. If you just want to sell on that site, then you should look for cards which no one has listed
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(12-20-2016, 11:22 AM)mberger Wrote: Have you found that the best items to sell would be inserts or serial numbered cards of stars, or low serial numbered cards even if common players (i.e. Topps Black numbered out of under 100). Or, lower end rookies of star players, star or common game used, star or common cert autos, etc.

Thanks,
Mike
I pretty much stick to inserts, RCs of stars, and serial numbered cards for both stars and commons and am able to move a lot of them. As mentioned before it's always good to check what the cards are priced at on the site before submitting so you aren't surprised. High serial numbered cards (499/999+) can be hard to get rid of depending on the year and the player.

The game used/auto is pretty hit or miss - lots of low end stuff will only net you $1/card at the most but some of the newer stuff and bigger names can get you more.
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.