`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know How Accurate Beckett Raw Card Review

RE: Anyone Know How Accurate Beckett Raw Card Review
I saw someone get a jordan RC done, it came back a 7 RCR then when it was sent in it came back trimmed / altered.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(12-08-2016, 03:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: They don't slab them. They put them in a top loader with a tamper resistant (tamper evident) foil seal that has the grade written on it. As soon as my Photobucket app starts to work properly again, I'll post a picture of it for you, if you'd like to see it.
I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering... I've only ever seen Raw Card Reviews in Pro Savers, not top loaders. Did they change from top loaders to pro savers at some point or was this just a misuse of the term top loader?
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(04-06-2019, 11:51 AM)hempick Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering... I've only ever seen Raw Card Reviews in Pro Savers, not top loaders. Did they change from top loaders to pro savers at some point or was this just a misuse of the term top loader?
Yeah, sorry ... not a toploader. It is in a Prosaver and the foil seal. Hopefully, most people got the gist of it.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.