`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Finest Black Friday Break

2016 Finest Black Friday Break
Once again, I didn't go too crazy on Black Friday, as in years past.
Here's another decent box I picked up. I never picked up any of this new product during the season, so I figured I wouldn't be disappointed with anything I got.
I was pleased that I got 50% more autos than advertised. It said 2 autos, I got 2 autos and an auto redemption. As well as some nice numbered parallels

[Image: 3B73906A-9627-4541-872F-066BEB9CAFB5_zpsqxcy00eq.jpg]

Green Pederson /99
Blue Olivera /150
Purple Pedroia /250

[Image: 19ECCE27-2D43-4952-8AA3-01D64A18E34F_zpsrcoxubd8.jpg]
Carl Edwards jr. Auto
JT Realmuto auto
Kenta Maeda redemption
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2016 Finest Black Friday Break
You did well on the Maeda auto redemption! Hopefully it won't be next Christmas when you finally receive it back...congrats!!

the Maeda should be live , i had 1 then traded it . Congrats on the hits

(12-07-2016, 12:51 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: You did well on the Maeda auto redemption! Hopefully it won't be next Christmas when you finally receive it back...congrats!!
Thanks!
(12-07-2016, 12:56 PM)ounagi Wrote: the Maeda should be live , i had 1 then traded it . Congrats on the hits
Thanks for that great news! Happy to hear I won't Need to wait for the Maeda redemption!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice to get an extra auto, even better that is a Maeda auto.

(12-08-2016, 04:58 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice to get an extra auto, even better that is a Maeda auto.
Thanks, Francisco! Not nearly as nice as your Trout Deca, but it'll do. Smile