`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthews out of a Jumbo Pack

RE: Matthews out of a Jumbo Pack
I just realized you got Matthews for cheaper than if you'd bought 2 retail packs. BTW, what are the odds for YG in a jumbo pack?

Don't know. I bought 2 fat packs today from Target, though, and one was all base and one had one canvas in it. I was hoping for the same luck, but it would appear that I've used it up!

In all the boxes, packs and tins I've bought for this Series, I've gotten Five UD Game Jersey cards...3 have been Jack Eichel. Don't know what's going on there.

(12-11-2016, 04:50 PM)maximib Wrote: Don't know. I bought 2 fat packs today from Target, though, and one was all base and one had one canvas in it. I was hoping for the same luck, but it would appear that I've used it up!

In all the boxes, packs and tins I've bought for this Series, I've gotten Five UD Game Jersey cards...3 have been Jack Eichel. Don't know what's going on there.
I hear you on that strange luck! I've opened 6 hobby boxes now and I have opened the same hits 3 times out of the 6. I mean the exact same YG, canvas, and other inserts except for the jersey cards. Too bad they weren't good YG's!!! Wink

Maybe it's a sign to start a big Eichel collection!

Sorry for the double post, but I hit this in exactly two jumbos the other day ...

[Image: AustonMatthews_zpsnpyxrlyb.jpg]

I have to admit, your break was what inspired me to try a couple of them. Glad I did!

(12-02-2016, 03:22 PM)maximib Wrote: True story. Today at Modell's in Clark, NJ. $5.99. The only YG in the pack was none other than a Auston Matthews. After 4 hobby boxes, a retail box and a tin, it's the $5.99 bargain jumbo pack.

[Image: T0XYNMO.jpg]
Great pull