`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 topps logo missing

2016 topps logo missing
I know I've seen a thread on here before regards to missing stamps/foil logos on cards, but I can't seem to find it. I have a 2016 Syndergaard #43 missing the foil over where the Topps and Future Stars are both located. The imprint is there, but there's no shiny fairy dust over it to make it shiny. I didn't see anything listed in the pg for this, so I was wondering what to make of it?
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: 2016 topps logo missing
I'd chalk it up to a printing flaw, so it wouldn't show up in the OPG as an error card or anything like that.
Kepler

its a misprint for sure
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

There was a year where topps produced cards that had missing logo's and were listed. I think they were the same value as the regular base cards.

Update: http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2015/top...t-11749187

As always, these misprints have no added value except if you're lucky enough to find one for a specific PC collector. They might pay/trade for one at a premium.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-24-2016, 02:56 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: As always, these misprints have no added value except if you're lucky enough to find one for a specific PC collector. They might pay/trade for one at a premium.
Kind of what I was thinking. If I had one of my PC's I think it would be pretty cool, but not sure about searching for one. Maybe I can pawn it off on some poor Mets fan. Wink haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]