Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Matchmaker trading

RE: Beckett Matchmaker trading
I played with this for a while
first make sure you have the card you want to trade for or trade away in your organizer(make sure you have the quanity filled out)
step 2:
in the search bar search bar type in the set or player and make sure you have one of the 3 titles above the search bar checked
Step 3:
check the cards you want to search now and you can pick 500 at a time and add them to your shoe box
step 4
view your shoebox and you can delete any card from your shoe box
step 5
cick on match now
step 6 this defaults you to the Becket market place right next to it you have a tab that says TRADE click on it
step 7 it shows you who has the card or wants the card click on their user name and the trade page comes up and you are ready to trade.

I hope this helps some of you out like me
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: Beckett Matchmaker trading
(11-05-2016, 01:41 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I played with this for a while
first make sure you have the card you want to trade for or trade away in your organizer(make sure you have the quanity filled out)
step 2:
in the search bar search bar type in the set or player and make sure you have one of the 3 titles above the search bar checked
Step 3:
check the cards you want to search now and you can pick 500 at a time and add them to your shoe box
step 4
view your shoebox and you can delete any card from your shoe box
step 5
cick on match now
step 6 this defaults you to the Becket market place right next to it you have a tab that says TRADE click on it
step 7 it shows you who has the card or wants the card click on their user name and the trade page comes up and you are ready to trade.

I hope this helps some of you out like me
Perfect description.Once you figure it out it really is pretty good.Having your wants in saved shoeboxes saves a whole lot of time.

Thanks for the post.