`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Buyer's Beware

Ebay Buyer's Beware
I recently won a card, and by recently I mean on 14 Oct. I sent a message yesterday to try and find out the status and didn't hear back so I opened a case today. I should have looked at the recent feedback because I'm not the first one that this happened to. The card I won was a Carlos Correa 2016 Topps the Mint Franchise Au /99. I'm hoping the seller may be on here and see this and it be an honest mistake. I don't want to put the name out quite yet, just in case it was an honest mistake. If you would like to know the seller, PM me and I'll let you know. I will be sure to update this post if it gets resolved. Sorry for the rant.

RE: Ebay Buyer's Beware
I've had two problems with eBay sellers in the past year. Both of the sellers were like yours here, non-responsive and never sent the card. It really pissed me off in both cases as they were low-numbered cards for my Finnegan PC that I had not seen before, nor since.

In my cases, I assume that the seller decided to go silent since the cards didn't get to high prices in their auction. Was yours similar, a low winning bid?

To be honest, I doubt you'll find the seller here on the Boards, but good luck!

Cheers,

At least you have protection as the buyer. Open up a case when you get a chance.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(10-27-2016, 06:41 AM)KPRROK Wrote: I've had two problems with eBay sellers in the past year. Both of the sellers were like yours here, non-responsive and never sent the card. It really pissed me off in both cases as they were low-numbered cards for my Finnegan PC that I had not seen before, nor since.

In my cases, I assume that the seller decided to go silent since the cards didn't get to high prices in their auction. Was yours similar, a low winning bid?

To be honest, I doubt you'll find the seller here on the Boards, but good luck!

Cheers,
Yeah. 42 dollars.....so I say it was a low winning bid.