`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been to a World Series game?

Anyone been to a World Series game?
I haven't been to a post season baseball game. Watching tonight's game has put that way up on my bucket list. The atmosphere looks awesome!!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

RE: Anyone been to a World Series game?
Friday will be my first. It will be hard to top NLCS game 6, though I have faith that my Cubs will make it so. I can't wait!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

i went to the royals world series game 7 against mad bum and the giants. great atmosphere, great ball game just didnt like outcome. However hats off to Bumgarner. Only True ACE in todays game. Steps up to the plate when its the biggest stage
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I went to one of the 2008 World Series games in Tampa. It was definitely a great experience and I really hope they can make it there again so I can go back, though hopefully the Rays can win next time.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I was at 1986 ws games 1,2,6,7

Went to both game 1 and 2 in Tampa in 2008... djohn - didn't realize you were in Tampa!

2008 was the 1st season I ever purchased a season ticket package for the Rays and it couldn't have been a better season. We also went to all the home playoff games and were at game 7 when the Rays clinched the AL Pennant against the Red Sox. One of the sporting environments I have ever been at.

Strongly recommend going to any postseason game that you can as the memories will last a lifetime.
Thanks,
- Steve

2011 WS Game 7 in St. Louis Cards Win, Cards Win

2005 Game 3 Houston

2010-11 All games in Arlington.

Would have loved trains to Arlington as because it's cars only, a real beat down to get there and you have to leave by 3 to avoid Rush Hour where I'm from and then get home at 11 or so and that was only because we knew ways out of the parking lots

BUT, with all that, if you can go, go
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

1986 world Series game 5! A friend and I camped out overnight (along with 1000's of other folks) to get tickets and was able to get a pair of tickets to one game, standing room only.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Game 5 of the 1969 World Series. Definitely one of the highlights of my life. If the opportunity presents itself, make sure you take advantage of it!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1