`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 boxes of 2016 Archives Biggio, Carew, Fisk, and Foster

4 boxes of 2016 Archives Biggio, Carew, Fisk, and Foster
So I just spent way more over my budget at my LCS, but had lots of fun with my wife cracking open some boxes of football and these Archives: Not terrible on the archives, just the one real bad one of George Foster, the Biggio is 2/2, so good hit on that one, so 3 hall of famers, not too shabby I suppose. All for sale for the right price of course. heh, not sure how to add these to org though. I haven't even looked to see if it's possible. Also picked a box of 2015 series 1 topps jumbo, got a degrom auto, ortiz mlb logoman pin, and a Freeman jersey. Nothing fancy, but the degrom auto was a decent surprise.

[Image: 1015161257-1_zpsegrsizbd.jpg]

Oh the football was like 4 2016 PlaybooksScans of 2016 Playbook , and I think it was 5 boxes of 2015 Certified.Scans of 2015 Certified
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: 4 boxes of 2016 Archives Biggio, Carew, Fisk, and Foster
Some decent hits, but the value on them is less than I imagined. I pulled a 1/1 Biggio and had a hard time even getting $50 for it. It's neat how they have some that are low numbered but when you get 6+ 1/1 Biggio cards it kinda defeats the purpose.

(10-16-2016, 07:00 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Some decent hits, but the value on them is less than I imagined. I pulled a 1/1 Biggio and had a hard time even getting $50 for it. It's neat how they have some that are low numbered but when you get 6+ 1/1 Biggio cards it kinda defeats the purpose.
Ya, I would be very happy if I could get half my money back from all of it. Even at that, I'm probably stretching it a bit.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Great break. Getting 3 of 4 players in the HOF isn't bad.