`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Strata 2 boxes

RE: 2016 Strata 2 boxes

Thanks. I do have to say the Schwarber is a great looking card, but the Piscotty is my favorite looking card from the break

[/quote]

Piscotty has been very undervalued this year and I don't know why. He had a really good season. Picked up on of his Archives autos for $15.

(10-05-2016, 05:04 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote:
Thanks. I do have to say the Schwarber is a great looking card, but the Piscotty is my favorite looking card from the break
Piscotty has been very undervalued this year and I don't know why. He had a really good season. Picked up on of his Archives autos for $15.
[/quote]
It is a good time to get some of his auto cards. I have thought of looking for a few ones because of that situation.

(10-05-2016, 04:25 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks, I have been in a good streak. I hope that it continues, but I do have to be realistic.

I've got some great schwarbers including a one of one if anyone is looking...benchmadenyc@gmail.com