`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Not sure who to be more upset with, Panini or Fanatic

Not sure who to be more upset with, Panini or Fanatic
Made the last minute decision to go down for the Doubleheader Sunday. Got Turn 1 tickets for $25 cause of my college discount(great seats, could see the whole track except pit lane, just the exit). Went over to the Fanatics tent to see if they maybe had some NASCAR cards and the guy I asked didn't even know what I was talking about, let alone knowing what a baseball card was(and fanatics sells them too!). Not sure who to blame, but I was very disappointed in not only that, but the whole tent setup. I saw the one worker pick up a shirt off the ground that was partly in a puddle and just hang it back up. Many of the diecast boxes were either opened or dented. It was just a mess to begin with. Anyways, that's my rant for the day!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Not sure who to be more upset with, Panini or Fanatic
I know what you mean. I'm pretty sure I won't be visiting their tents @ Martinsville. I'll probably see what the local vendors have left, but not going anywhere near Fanatics. Prices are the #1 complaint from me about them. T-shirts start at $45 and I just got one from the NASCAR Superstore for $25, plus I got free shipping b/c I also ordered 2 seat cushions for the race. All 3 items for less than $58 after tax is much better than 1 shirt for nearly $50 (after tax)!

Yes same here! I went to the one at NH and it stunk. The employees have no idea who the drivers are and really aren't helpfull at all.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(10-05-2016, 10:14 PM)minitracer Wrote: Yes same here! I went to the one at NH and it stunk. The employees have no idea who the drivers are and really aren't helpfull at all.
I didn't even talk to any employees except the cashier as I was leaving. All I bought from the monstrous Fanatics tent was some decals for the rear window of my car. I looked at the JJ and JG tents that were side-by-side then went across from them to the Dale Jr. tent where my Mom was and we checked out the Danica tent too. I didn't even consider buying anything but the decals. I'd like to have one of the coats that looks like the top half of a firesuit, but not at those prices!
I don't know why Panini doesn't really have a deal with NASCAR or Fanatics to sell their cards at tracks or at the online Superstore.