`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Back in the card game.

Back in the card game.
I'm back to collecting football cards. The past few years have been crazy. In a nutshell. I was an addict. I went to rehab and am 100% clean. Been clean for almost a year. I suffered a broken neck at c2-c3 as a child and it started to ache and so I had surgery to fix it. After that I got addicted to opiods. My scripts were enough for awhile. But soon I needed more and more. So as I was buying cards, I would immediately sell them to score. Ultimately I stopped buying cards and blew about 3k a month on pills.
My wife gave me a wake up call. So I stopped and am fortune enough to have only lost my card collection. So I'm back and ready to collect again!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

RE: Back in the card game.
First of all, it's good to hear you are okay. Secondly, I'm glad it didn't cost you your marriage.

Least important, welcome back. Wax prices are still crazy and rookie hype is through the roof!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(10-02-2016, 09:00 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: First of all, it's good to hear you are okay. Secondly, I'm glad it didn't cost you your marriage.
Agreed! Welcome back and best wishes staying on the straight and narrow.

GOOD TO READ YOU ARE 100% CLEAN. WELCOME BACK TO A WONDERFUL HOBBY!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Congrats on the life changes, and welcome back!

A blessing brutha!! God is Good! Glad to have u back!!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10