`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Baseball Complete Set 65th Anniversary Edition online edition SOLVED

RE: 2016 Topps Baseball Complete Set 65th Anniversary Edition online edition SOLVED
(10-03-2016, 01:23 PM)aprirr Wrote: I would love a shot at your Brewers but I think you cleaned me out of your Giants needs, man!
Seeing as how the average card price is only $0.13 (700 cards for $90 online), you should easily be able to make a trade for the Brewers. I saw someone online selling the Braves team set for $5 including shipping.

RE: 2016 Topps Baseball Complete Set 65th Anniversary Edition online edition SOLVED
Think of me for Yankees (first) and Cardinals (second). Thank you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

As soon as the set is in OPG, will list for trade and help some people out with PC...

The set is loaded in OPG!!!..will add the cards today..let me know if you need any for trade..I collect SF Giants...

How much would you want for the Yankee and Cardinals team set??? I'd rather buy, than take the time to click on each one of them to add to the trade. Unless someone can tell me how to add them as a group. I tried checking the box on each one, but only adds one of them (I think the first one you click) on. Like I say, be more willing to buy the Yankees and Cardinals team sets.

Thank you,
Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(10-05-2016, 03:27 PM)bamyanks Wrote: How much would you want for the Yankee and Cardinals team set??? I'd rather buy, than take the time to click on each one of them to add to the trade. Unless someone can tell me how to add them as a group. I tried checking the box on each one, but only adds one of them (I think the first one you click) on. Like I say, be more willing to buy the Yankees and Cardinals team sets.

Thank you,
Brian
Answer sent to PM..