`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgruntled with ebay and need another option.

Disgruntled with ebay and need another option.
Not really going to go into what my problem is with ebay. Just going to say that after 15 years on there, I will never used them again.

Looking for a good alternative for selling sports cards. Over 40,000 cards. Mainly football and baseball, with some hockey and basketball.

There aren't many high end cards. I would say more midrange then anything. Not looking to get rich. Just need to get some extra income. Like most people selling sports cards.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

RE: Disgruntled with ebay and need another option.
Have you looked at selling at Check Out My Cards? I haven't used it for selling yet, so I'm not especially knowledgeable, but I buy there sometimes when I can't find something via trade or on The Site Who Shall Not Be Named. Also, I know there are scanning and storage fees involved, so YMMV.

Another option you might consider is selling through a blog or getting a booth at a local show. Whatever option you choose, there's bound to be a litany of steps and a very long pros vs. cons list.

Good luck!

Have you looked at selling at Check Out My Cards?

+34 though I wouldn't waste my time with low end cards. They can also list your cards for you on ebay if you want to go that route (you just submit the cards, they list them).

Amazon is another spot. Like gotoes, who mentioned a few, there are a ton of ways you can sell.....even here instead of trading if you want.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Try Collector Revolution
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Or try sportlots