`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NO WAY 2015 BOWMAN CHROME its here

NO WAY 2015 BOWMAN CHROME its here
[attachment=12294][attachment=12294]So heres what happened I went to the store to buy a box of2016 and they were out they had 1 box of 2015 for sale $74 so I say ok guess I will take it. To my surprise these are the 2 autos I get one is much better then the other lol guess witch one......
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: NO WAY 2015 BOWMAN CHROME
Awesome hit! Bryant's Bowman Chrome autos are live so you shouldn't have to wait long for that one.

Gnarly, Dude! Congrats.

[attachment=12296]Thanks I have had great luck at this store I got some great hits..

That's the best $74 dollars ever spent!!! Congrats
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats on the awesome hit.....sometimes, taking what we can get over what we want just works out better......enjoy!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-24-2016, 05:59 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on the awesome hit.....sometimes, taking what we can get over what we want just works out better......enjoy!
So true cant wait to get it

Congrats! Great hit!

Awesome break. Luck was on your side.

WOW!! With pulls like that you should play the lottery! That is an amazing run of luck!!
Congrats!!