`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994 ultra heath shuler error card??

1994 ultra heath shuler error card??
I have a 94 ultra heath shuler rookie card.... it has no name on back...no number and no gold stripe at the bottom of the card on the back. I looked this card up on beckett and it has no listing for an error card of this nature. I even looked at the picture it has shown and it has all the things im missing on this card. Why is there no listing for this card as an error??? Do i have the only one??? hmmmm

RE: 1994 ultra heath shuler error card??
It's likely a printing error, common for cards of that era. Unless you find a collector for oddball or Shuler cards, it's not worth more than any other common card.

RE: 1994 ultra heath shuler error card??
It sounds like a printing flaw where it missed the gold foil process on the back of the card. Since printing flaws happen randomly and are rarely repeated on the same card, it would be impossible for Beckett to list them. You very well could have the only one like that, but the bigger question is whether someone wants it. A lot of people consider printing flaws like that as making the card less desirable, and hence less valuable. However there are some super collectors that will pay a slight premium for printing flaws like yours, typically around $1-$2 each (unless it's a rookie, superstar, or significant card for some other reason). Unfortunately there aren't that many Heath Shuler super-collectors out there, so I wouldn't anticipate it being an easy sell.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/