`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Chrome Blaster Nelson Curz

2016 Chrome Blaster Nelson Curz
Been gone for quite awhile. At the store and i saw a lonely blaster of Chrome so i decide to buy it. First cards i have bought in a little over a year and this is why you should never leave a lonely blaster sitting on the shelf. It's not a player i collect or even a card that i'm a fan of but still to cool out of retail.
[Image: IMG_1578_zpsmexcangg.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1579_zpsajybawtn.jpg]

RE: 2016 Chrome Blaster Nelson Curz
(09-22-2016, 10:57 AM)Neifert Wrote: Been gone for quite awhile. At the store and i saw a lonely blaster of Chrome so i decide to buy it. First cards i have bought in a little over a year and this is why you should never leave a lonely blaster sitting on the shelf. It's not a player i collect or even a card that i'm a fan of but still to cool out of retail.

I forget how to upload images it's been so long. Nelson Cruze Printing Magenta Printing Plate
Welcome back Josh.

Great pull!!!

Ugh, I can't stand him ... I remember when he was roided out of his gord and hit like six or seven home runs in the playoffs for Texas, and they eliminated my Tigers.

But I would have been excited to pull that card, LOL.

(09-22-2016, 12:24 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Great pull!!!

Ugh, I can't stand him ... I remember when he was roided out of his gord and hit like six or seven home runs in the playoffs for Texas, and they eliminated my Tigers.

But I would have been excited to pull that card, LOL.
My memories are of him in the 2011 WS where he missplayed the triple by David Freese in the bottom of the ninth. One of the best games in WS history. Go Birds!!!

But as a collector I could care less about him. Trade it for a cardinals auto any day.

Uh, not one of the better games for us Rangers fans. Cost us the WS when he misjudged that fly ball and had it go over his head.

I'm glad he took the juice train to M town. Glad he got as far as here as he could. Only thing better would've been having him go to the NL so we wouldn't have to see him 19 times a year.

(09-23-2016, 03:40 PM)Neifert Wrote: My memories are of him in the 2011 WS where he missplayed the triple by David Freese in the bottom of the ninth. One of the best games in WS history. Go Birds!!!

But as a collector I could care less about him. Trade it for a cardinals auto any day.

never heard of Nelson Curz-- who is he?